WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
Any Massachusetts-based family-owned business that now includes, or has included, more than one generation, and whose policies and business practices have had a positive impact on the business and community.
All application forms and all accompanying materials must be received by May 3, 2019 to be considered for the 2019 Family Business of the Year Awards.
WHO CAN NOMINATE?
Nominations can be submitted by anyone. You may nominate your own company.
• Fewer than 25 full-time employees
• 25–100 full-time employees
• More than 100 full-time employees
• Employee Appreciation Award
JUDGING AND JUDGING CRITERIA
A panel of independent judges will evaluate and select the winners based on the following criteria:
• Business success
• Positive business and family linkages
• Multi-generational family involvement
• Contributions to the community and industry
• Innovative business practices or strategies
• Applications can be submitted by the nominated company or by associated parties
• Apply online using the form below or download and email
• Application submissions must be received by May 3, 2019
• Limit question responses to 500 words or less
Return completed application and all materials by May 3, 2019
Attn: Koreena Geisler-Wagner
Northeastern University Center for Family Business
209 Hayden Hall
Boston, MA 02115-5000